Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, October 29, 2010

SOMETHING I REALLY NEED TO SAY

This week, I did something which I'm not proud of. We had to work on our English project. I paired up with Ritika and we made an iMovie together. Actually. She made the iMovie. I did nothing except hire the main actress for the movie. The project turned out to be great and I felt terrible for getting the credit for doing half of the work. So this is an apology letter which I'm posting on my blog to let everyone, especially Ritika know how sorry I am.

Ritika,

I know you must be very mad at me right now and I don't blame you. I blame myself for letting you do all the work and I just think up what to say. It wasn't fair on you and please believe me when I say that I didn't mean for it to happen. We had our work kind of divided earlier but when we changed it to a new project, it sort of all fell on you. I felt terrible after English so I went to talk to Ms. Hanna. You were talking to her already so I went and hid in the bathroom till you were done. Then I went and confessed to her about how terrible I felt. She told me that you had already talked to her and that she was going to tell me the same thing she told you. that we should plan better next time. I swear that i was on skype the whole time yesterday till I left at 9.30 ish. In fact, some of my other friends from my old school were there and they can say that I was there on skype.
I'm really really  sorry it turned out like this.
I would write more but it's lunch right now and it is ending so I need to send this really quick and get to the multimedia lab
Im really sorry.
Hope ypu forgive me sometime.
Meghna

No comments:

Post a Comment