Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

End of October Break :(


Wow. I can't believe that one week passed by so quickly. It feels like it just started two days ago, not a full week. I have become pretty much used to sleeping in, relaxing and lazing around the house and at the pool. Nothing good lasts forever.

I had tons of fun this week. First, I was chosen to host a function, in front of many people :D I'm not nervous, not really, but I get the feeling that my parents are more nervous and worried that I will mess up than I am. So much for their encouragement.

Then Monday came and my awesome friend Nanios came over to my house and ATTACKED me with her makeup. I swear, all I was looking forward to was some fun time with Nani and she bursts into my room holding up her make up kit saying "Hey Meghna! We are going to put make up on you okay? Okay. Sit there" and then she began. After that, we went over to her house for a SLEEPOVER! :D We stayed up late taking more pictures (that made me look good for some reason) and talking about girl stuff and then we squeezed into her bed and fell asleep at about 2 AM. I love her dog, Happy! It's the cutest little thing ever and it is so active it trys to lick my hand but gets confused and can't decide which hand to go and follow. Ahahah :P the cutest little thing ever!

Then on Thursday, I went over to Shazzay's house after lunch! We went online and looked at what our names meant on Urban Dictionary.com. This is what mine meant. MEGHNA: an adjective used mainly in New York to describe anything "hot", "pretty", "smart" and just "plain wonderful" I love that definition. Unfortunately, it also meant: A hobo living on the street who eats only vegetables. Usually an extreme idiot, even though educated. LOL isn't that hilarious? It made me laugh so hard I actually ROTFLed. Then, we watched Avatar, the last airbender on her tv while munching on some Koko krunch. We spent the whole movie criticizing it and how the actors weren't good and most importantly, HOW THEY MISSED OUT ON OUR FAVE SCENES!!!! Stupid director and producers. Nannyways, after that, we went to the playground and took GAZILLIONS of pictures of us. My fave part was how we epicly failed while trying to take a pic of me jumping off the swing at the highest point of its arc. Gosh, my knee still hurts.

I didn't mention what her dog did, or tried to do to me. -.- IM NOT GONNA TELL

Nannyways, that's all I can write about for now.

Cheerios!
TTYL

Xoxo

Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment