Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wazzup y'all?

If laziness is an art, then I'm a master at it. Hahah :P
I spent the whole day today on the laptop, and working on my new project! Did I tell you about it? I'm sure I did! Nannyways, let me tell you about this project of mine. I went around asking people to give me all the pics they had of me and some good pics of themselves. And now Im halfway through making a huge collage of it ! :D Its going to look so cool!

Shazzay and I have been watching random Avatar, the last airbender episodes :D
ahahah some of them are so funny.you should go watch

xoxo
Meggers :)

2 comments:

  1. my idea at first :P how's ur's going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahah I know it is :P sorry :P
    i got most of mine printed out :D
    i just need to finish the rest then i can put it all together. How bout u?

    ReplyDelete