Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

WHAT A BUSY WEEK ! :\

It has been so long since I last posted! This week has been incredibly busy with all the HONK! rehearsals, script writing with a friend, MUN and swimming. It is going to continue in the following weeks till December. :(

But I actually like being busy, it gives me something to do, and I tend to finish my homework earlier so I don't start drowning in it.

I can see the News Headlines now...... Hectic Teen Dies Of Too Much Homework! - School admits that they gave too much.

hahaha :p Thats just me being random. You should know this by now!

Some bad things that happened this week.

I got sick :( My ear started hurting like hell itself on thursday. I think it is all Mike's fault. He accidentally sort of stuck a snorkel in my ear while swimming. Ear is probably cut and infected. THANK YOU MIKE!

Some good things that happened this week.

I BONDED WITH DELPHIE JUNEAU! Gosh she is amazing. You could talk to her for hours about random things and never ever get bored! I love the all the stories she tells me like the issue with the hair straightener and the bug! AHAHAH NINJA MODE!!!!! And the other personal story.... IF YOU LAUGH AT ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL REMOVE THE REASON YOU WEAR PANTS!
BAHAHAHAHAHHA LOL! Love you Delphie! MWAH xoxo

SUH :) Something good happened to her this week, and I think she has been waiting for it all this time. Just tell me if I'm wrong okay Suh? But I'm so happy for you!

BAH HUMBUG! Right now I have to work on some english project, practice my lines for the musical, get the script and stuff printed out, get better so I can swim, write a report, memorise a french essay, learn for a math test. Oh.My.God.

All I really want to do right now is grab the laptop, watch pretty little liars and then go to sleep, curled up in a ball. Oh welsies!

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment