Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ello again!

I have been editing my blog again :) Did you notice? I hope so!

Nannyways, quite a few of us made a blog of our own yesterday. My awesome friends, Shazzay, Suh Young and Chea. And a couple of others who I don't remember huh  :P I had started a blog a while back but I gave up because it bored the hell out of me hehehe. Don't worry, this one will be more interesting, just wait and see!

Then Suhy was telling me how she made a blog of her own, Suh's World! and that sparked my interest again and I really wanted to open up a new blog. Then soon after, Chea and Shai followed :) If you go to the bottom right of the page ish, there are links to their blogs and a few others. Go look at them kays?

Let me tell you more about myself. My best friend is Sneha :) We spent all our time together until I moved out of the country, but we still keep in touch. THANK GOD FOR THE INTERNET! She is one of the most awesome people I know. ILY SNEHA :)

I do have a pet :) His name is NIBBLES! Can you guess what he is? A HAMMIE! haha Nibbles is my pet hamster. I got him on the 4th of June this year because of my awesome math grade. A dog would have been nice though.

I have an OBNOXIOUS sister. I swear, she is the devil herself. Don't you agree Shazzay? But don't go mentioning everything here kays? But sometimes, my sister can be the sweetest little angel ever. Notice I said SOMETIMES.

I learn french at school. Oh.My.God. I do agree that French is a beautiful language but learning it is horror. So is learning every other language. No offense to you language lovers out there!

hmmm....I swear I had more awesome things to tell you about me but I forgot. Hehehe :P It can wait for another time.

TTYL!
xoxo
Meghna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment