Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

ELLO THERE!!!

haha I'm so bored, and this proves it!
My second post today, wow, I do have a lot of time in my hands.
I did nothing today but watch some Terminater, edit my blog, chat and yell at my sis.
Yelling at her is one of my favorite things to do. I don't do it on purpose but she just gets so obnoxious sometimes that you feel like ripping her head off! Yelling at her lets out all this extra unwanted energy that I have from doing nothing all day. I actually feel good :)

Oh yeah! I played a game of badminton with family today! It's really fun to play because my dad is so hard to beat but then if we do beat him, then he treats us to some ice cream at Baskin Robbins! I didn't beat him today on account of my cold and cough and stuff but my sister did and so he is treating me too! Sadly, not now but soon. VERY soon.

OhMG! Tomorrow is Monday! -.- I have to go with Mom and the she-devil to one of our friend's house for this prayer thing for Deepavali. I could skip it but since I have to talk to this lady about me performing on stage. OH YEAH! I didn't tell you guys about that!

See, my parents are part of this club and since Deepavali or Diwali (go google it if  ya don't know what it means) is approaching, all the kids, teens etc. are going to perform on stage! YIPEE! I didn't feel like dancing much so instead I'm going to be hosting the whole show with this other girl a year younger than me. And it may show on TV! Not a channel you guys would know, it's this Indian channel Zee TV which is pretty popular around the world. Lets hope that the function gets aired on tv!! CROSS YOUR FINGERS!!!

MY precious Dominoes pizza is getting cold. Must go eat the deliciousness.

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment