Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

BAH HUMBUG!

There is a reason I am typing away at midnight. Homework. There, now you have the reason.

Today, my mom took me with her to my sister's dance practice. My father was out of town so she decided to  drive there, but she was nervous after yesterday when my sister tactlessly told her she was nervous. The brains she has. Nannyways, she took a wrong turn and we ended up driving a half an hour more before we finally reached the place. I took my laptop because my sister had cheerfully told me that there was internet connection in the dance room and so I could work. What happens? There isn't any. The brains she has. Somi and I walked around for fifteen minutes trying to find out where the Free Wifi was but it didn't let us connect. Nannyways, Somi and I showed aunty our script and we went back.

I went to Ritika's house instead because we had to work on our English project. My parents were supposed to pick me up at 8.30 but ended up picking me up at 9.10. I wasted 40min because of them since I packed up at 8.30. Now I have to stay up with Ritika on skype and work out our outlines and stuff.

NAWWW 
Then I had an argument with Chea and Shai. My exhaustion was partly a cause and so were their attitudes which sparked my anger. Oh wellsies. Hope it will be better tomorrow.

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment