Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

PRRRESSSENNNTING...... MEGHNA!!

HEY Y'ALL!

This is me, Meghna a.k.a. MEGGERS!, Megs, Meg, Macncheez,  etc. presenting to you my very first blog post!

Its the mid-semester break right now, and I'm sitting by the pool with my best friends drinking some Iced tea. NOT! Actually, I'm sitting at home alone. But thankfully not for long! I planned a lot of fun stuff to do during this week long break from school work. Ah. School. High School is so much fun with all my friends. Right now, we have so much homework to do, which is a downer but at least we are all together!

I love writing stories! Whenever I'm in the mood, which is hopefully all the time, I just can't resist picking up a pen or my laptop and typing away. So far, I'm on my 8th page of my story which I started on the 15th of August this year. I'm pretty proud of it because all my friends who read it think that I should publish it!

I also love reading stories as much as I love writing them. I used to have 3 or 4 books hidden away under my desk in school, waiting for the perfect time to read them. Good times...good times...

My favorite class right now is school is DRAMA! Drama is UH-MAZINGG!! It is my life! Well, not really but you get what I mean :P I love acting out roles because its just awesome to be someone else, even if for a little while. I have a part in the school musical, HONK!, and I have the most awesome dress ever for it. My part is the mother swan and she has an important, though short role in the musical. Not a singing role though.. DEFINITELY NOT! I couldn't sing to  save my life! Or anyone else's for that matter.

My favorite sport is SWIMMING! Don't you just love the water? Flowing, soothing, calming... It is the best thing in the world, next to me of course! I'm awesome! JK :P

I tend to use the word awesome a lot, have you noticed? I have already used it 5 or 6 times in this post. I seriously need to use better adjectives!

And that's me in an awesome little post. There is more to me, but I'll tell y'all later okies?

AU REVOIR!
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment