Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, October 11, 2010

DON'T YOU HATE THOSE DEPRESSISTS?

I'm not sure if depressists is a word, but in my dictionary, it's a new one!

I spent two hours yesterday, trying to convince my depressed friends that they have to love themselves for who they are!

It started when one of my friends told us about how nervous she was about performing on stage the next day. I told her to be confident by smiling and enjoying her moment on stage. Even if she did make a mistake, 99% of the people wouldn't even notice and the 1% wouldn't even care! Its true! Then the rest of them started being cynical by telling me that loving yourself is a sure sign of being full of yourself, which isn't true. Only if you love yourself, can others love you!



LOVE YOURSELF!



How many of you agree with me? Just leave your comments and tell me so I know I'm not going crazy.
TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

1 comment: