Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SUH :D

HAPPY BELATED HALLOWEEN PEEPOLS!

My halloween? What did I do? Well, I sat at home with my sister and watched a couple of movies.

Boring, I know, but I don't really celebrate Halloween.

Anyways

It was my darling SUH's birthday yesterday!!
So I dedicate this post to her :D
I made this awesome card for her and I dropped it and I was like NOOOO I LOST IT

But turns out Shazzay found it and gave me in the end. Caused me a lot of worry eh.

She was so awesome to me in Track and Field, for which I will forever be in her debt.
Suh is so awesome. Wait, I said that already but anyways, she can always tell what I'm feeling and she is such a good friend to me that I feel so glad and happy that I have a friend like her.

Thanks for being there for me Suh.
I love yous

ttyl
xoxo
Meggers. :)

1 comment:

  1. :o...
    this is so adorably sweeet :)
    i love you meghna, and thank you so much for this dedication! :)

    haha... track and field ;)
    yes, forever in debt.
    x
    LOVEYOU. MWAH. X

    ReplyDelete