Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, October 11, 2010

TENTENTEN

HEY YOU GUYS!

Its just perfect for a dreamer like me to wake up and look at her watch only to figure out that she had missed the once a year opportunity to make a wish! Thats right! This morning I woke up to realize that yesterday was 10/10/10! I had missed the epic wish of the year by a whole day! The fact that all my friends remembered didn't help either. The whole time this morning, while I was reading my fellow friends' blogs ( once again, bottom right) I was thinking that I could have not missed the most epic wish of the year! I seriously got to stop dreaming!

Nannyways

For those who don't know, which is probably all of you, I have to go for this prayer thing because Deepavali is approaching and with it comes all those other minor festivals that you guys wouldn't have heard of. I sort of threw a tantrum (hehehe :P) because I didn't want to go but I have to because this lady who is in charge of the function later that I'm hosting is going to be there so I have to go talk to her.

Oh well. Its just today.

IM GONNA GET MY HAIR DONE AT THE SALON THIS WEEK :D

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment