Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

WHAT I DID WITH MY TIME: PRE-MST

OH HAI THERE!
Tonight is the night before MST, and I've taken the evening off to chill and do whatever to take my mind off MST tomorrow.
I can see that it isn't working since I've mentioned MST 4 times including this sentence.

ANYHOO, So far, I have
#1: COMPLETED THE WALL OF MY ROOM.
You see, I cut out the really good pictures from my leftover magazines and put them up on my wall to make it more interesting. I've got some pictures here by the way.
Wall #1
above my desk
Wall #2
above my bed
Wall #3
above my shelf
Wall #4
my only blank wall



As you can see, wall number 4 is my only black wall (roll in them 'cool story brah's) I left this on purpose so that if I ever needed a quiet blankness, I could look over there.
Reading that line again told me that it made no sense, but I'll leave it there because it made sense to me when I first wrote it, so maybe it will make sense later.
SO, when you now enter my room, it looks a bit smaller, but cozier with an essence of 'Meghna' on the walls. I actually doubt that I'd wear any of the clothes in the CLEO magazine but it looks nice on my walls.
FACT: THE WALLS LOOK COOLER WHEN YOU ARE ACTUALLY IN MY ROOM.


#2: CHECK OUT THIS LINK
 It's a step by step tutorial of how to dance to PARTY ROCK ANTHEM by LMFAO. 
I'm sure you all have heard the catchy phrase "shuffling shuffling". If not, check out THIS LINK.

So, I've learned how to SHUFFLE :D, but its not necessary proven that I'm good at shuffling. 
So check it out if you're bored and can't sleep because you are too excited for MST.

Wow, reading this again, and I've concluded, LAWL I'M SO LAME.

Yeah gotta eat my dinner or I'm dead meat.

xx
Megs :)



No comments:

Post a Comment