Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

WHAT I DID WHEN I WASN'T AT MST-DAY 1

Oh hai there!
I've never been so sore before in my entire life.
Well I probably was but I don't remember.
Well I remember but I'm not in the mood to talk about it.
ANYHOO,yesterday, I went to the ORGANIC FARM near Genting.
Took us ages to find the place, but once we got there, we were working so hard.
We did the following things:
1. Mowed the grass
2. Raked the leaves+cut grass
3. dumped the leaves+grass near the compost (compartment?)
4. put the leaves INSIDE the compost (compartment?)-much harder than it looks :\
5. cleared 2 rows of weeds.

Well that was a hard and tiring day!

xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment