Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

WHAT I DID WHEN I WASN'T AT MST-DAY 2

Oh hai there!
Well, to cut to the point really fast because I'm really sleepy at 8:30 even after drinking some coffee,
I went to PAWS today! :D
Paws Animal Welfare Shelter is a shelter for cats and dogs, and the adoption rates are really cheap! They have about a hundred dogs and maybe 50 or more cats that don't have any homes.
Our job was to walk the dogs, (we only managed 10 -.-) and just help out.
Those dogs are adorable! And super strong!
Anyhoo.
I g2g.
xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment