Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, September 26, 2011

THE BEAT!

Yeah So, I've talked about the school newspaper, THE BEAT! before. For the first issue, they gave me a chance to publish one of my stories. I was elated; I was actually jumping around my room with excitement (yeah I do that....I'M SO COOL!) And then I wrote a really good story that I was so proud of, the only thing was that it was about 900 words and the limit was 400. SO, I cut down on all my descriptions, the best part of my writing and managed to make it 600 words. Even so, they didn't have enough space to fit it in.
I was disappointed. That is when my friend Suh told me that I could put up my stories here, on my blog for everyone to read! Then I will not get rejected, and I have the freedom to write whatever I want and not worry about the length at all. So here are some of my older pieces.
Try not to laugh.
If you did, I'm glad I gave you a good time.
xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment