Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MST

In case you didn't know, ( you probably do, but I'm telling you anyway) MST stands for Malaysian Studies Trip. Every grade in middle and high school (from 6th to 12th) go for the MST. My grade this year is going to Gopeng, where they will do super fun activities like caving, rock climbing, and white water rafting. I'm not going unfortunately, so I will join the other people who aren't going.

So I'll post about what I did while everyone else is in MST doing whatever, so my friends know what I've been up to. (like they care- HA!)

xoxo
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment