Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Writing

I guess for the past few days I've been experiencing a sort of writer's block.
And I still seem to be experiencing it.
I wish my blog were more like Suh's.
She writes about anything she sees and I can't even write about my day.
I can't help but feel like my life is bland and lifeless compared to hers.
I'm not in the mood to write right now.
talk later.
xx
Megs :\

2 comments:

  1. AWH, meghna! don't base your blog on others'! your blog is great just the way it is. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. didn't see this till now.
    thanks suhshi :)

    ReplyDelete