Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Part 2)

Before I start on my review for Harry Potter, I'd like to mention a few things.
1.I gave up on the 30-day challenge because it no longer appeals to me, so don't expect me to make some more posts related to that.
2. I'd like to thank jenna_rebaby, who recently started following my blog recently. Jenna, you seem to think that I called myself Meghna. I call myself that because THAT IS MY NAME. I personally like it because it mean cloud/rain in Hindi.

Honestly.
I was DISAPPOINTED in the last Harry Potter movie. Everyone claimed it was amazing, but after I watched it, I must say, I disagree.
Even after splitting the book into two movies, there was still too much to put into the second half. it was incredibly patchy and I felt that Hermione and Ron, who are also principle actors in the book had no lines.
I also hate it when the director changes the sequence of actions in the book. Every 5 minutes, I would cry out "No thats not supposed to happen yet!"
They managed to cut off all the brilliant explanations. The EUREKA moment was ruined.
The ending was weird too...
I could think of a million more ways to criticise the movie but I'm sleepy and I wanna sleep

1 comment: