Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

 SINGAPORE.

Okay, finally, I have something to write about.
But first, check out my friend, Arthur's blog (its more of a collaboration.)

Anyway, I'm in Singapore at the moment. I'll be here for the rest of the day, till my flight tonight.
I am so excited that I can't explain :D.

When I stepped out of the airplane, onto the connector to the main building, I could immediately sense that I was back home. Changi airport, the best airport I know.
I miss the trees and the roads. The pink flowers in between the road dividers. The green highway signs. The cleanliness (< this cannot be emphasised enough) and most importantly, the safety.
The trees (again in between the road dividers) that make me feel like im going around the world. - its hard to explain.
I can get a cab or take a public bus to the other side of the country without any fear of getting raped. (okay I just read that again and silently LOLed.)
What I like about this place is that I spent most of my childhood here. I miss this place terribly and I'm disappointed that I'm only here for a few hours.
xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment