Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, July 22, 2011


Hey you guys!
I’m sure I mentioned a million times in my last post about how I’m going to the states. Right now (not literally, since this post was done on word and then pasted onto blogger.) I’m sitting on the plane, waiting for my plane to land in Frankfurt.
I’ve never been to Europe before and though and airport doesn’t really count, and its only for two hours, I can still say that I’ve been to Europe! ^v^

I learned some interesting facts on this flight. Singapore is 10289 kilometers away from Frankfurt, 11 hours and 50 minutes.  I misplaced my book for now and I don't remember how far New York is from Frankfurt, but it was an 8 hour flight.
18 hours in total. 


plane is about to land :)
xx
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment