Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, July 22, 2011

HAI.

Hey everyone :) 
Judging from my previous posts you must know that I'm in Washington D.C..
I love this place so much. The house resembles a part of a brownstone house, when it is actually a townhouse. The supermarket is just a block away and the living room glass door opens into the pathway around the the town house.
On the floor of the living room, my baby cousin Anjali sits  on her mat, playing and throwing around her toys. In the kitchen, my grandmother works to keep everyone full (and considerably fatter after the visit). 
I love this place so much. It's perfect.

It is so great to see everyone again. There are the comments about how my sister looks taller than me, and how I'm not as little anymore.
I can't to have fun :)
xx
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment