Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tumblr

All the time that I've been online today has been put into working on my Tumblr and thinking of what to say on my blog. 
I changed my theme several times today because I just wasn't satisfied. I found this amazing one which I found quite familiar, until I realised that it was the same theme as Suh's.
Massive disappointment.
Obviously, I couldn't use it because she started her tumblr way before me so she has dibs.
-.-
oh well I did find another theme that looked good
xx
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment