Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Day 1 of Travel.

Hey people of the blogosphere! Here's day 1 of my travels :)

Well I woke up to a loud, annoying, irritating, earblasting(not known if its a real word) noise.
My sister set her iPod touch to wake  me  up at 5 AM. The problem?
It was 10 minutes fast.
So I woke up, falling off my bed (literally) at 4:50 AM. And I couldn't turn it off for 5 minutes because she left her iPod locked. And guess who didn't know the passcode? :\
So we got to the airport by 7, had a bit of trouble with a confused check in counter clerk(?), watched some HIMYM on the plane, and were out of the beautiful and clean Changi airport 15 min after landing. (That's Singapore for you :) )
Then we were at a family friend's house where we relaxed (and I tumblred) for a while before heading off to Bukit Panjang Plaza for some Timezone. :) ( Not meaning to brag or anything but I rocked the Basket ball challenge :) )And here I am now waiting for the other family friend to come over so we can hug it out and then go to the airport.
Oh how I love singapore :)
Now leave me to enjoy my Starbucks coffee :)
xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment