Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh.Em. GEE

Yep as you guys have probably heard, it is exam week. BLEH BLEH BLEH GAH GAH

Okay I'm done.
No wait....
Never mind.

I just had a look at Suhy's blog and I must say i have the sudden urge to copy her and her friend :P
And I might. But right now I have all these messed up exams to study for. And then I'm gonna visit mah grandparents but they STILL have dial up internet connection so its gonna be too expensive to be online for long.
Not to mention she will try to feed me till I EXPLODE D:

But it is a lot of fun to chillax with my second cousines, even if they are prehistoric and very not used to the technology. They only have one second hand desktop. AND NO LAPTOPS D:

I would go die in a hole if I had to live there for a while

OH MY GODSIES! ITS 9.40!
Shizzles!
I have to go get ready for school! English exam today!

Guys ...tell me how my blog is doing..gimme a rating out of ten in my chat box top right.
Or just COMMENT

Sorry bout my weirded out spacing..my laptop is spazzing out!

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment