Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

CAN YOU STOP TYING ON THE LAPTOP? WHAT IF THE BUTTONS DON’T WANT TO BE PUSHED?


When my sister said that I LOLed :P Actually ROFLMAO. So did my Mother. My sister is a bit… retarded. OOPS! I mean MENTALLY CHALLENGED. (happy Ms. Hanna?) My sister doesn’t usually show her crazy side but when she had to swear that she wouldn’t watch tv, go on the computer or play on her PSP)  for a whole day and a half, and don’t ask me why, she had to stick to it, she started going crazy from boredom. In fact, I have a video of it too! 

Okay enough about my sister.

Thrissur, Kerala, INDIA!!

I am home. Even if I am pretty bored with nothing to do.  So I have been working on my story which is now 7707 words long :D  AINT THAT AWESOME?? And I have tons of ideas in my head! ( in my head I see you all over me… -sorry bout that I listen to a lot of music so this kinda sticks in my head :P )
Nanny ways I’m just waiting till I get the mood to write again.

TTYL
Xoxo
Meggers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment