Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

SUMMON YOUR FATHER!

Note: This post was before I reached India.


(HIGH PITCHED GIRL SCREAM) AAHHHHHH

THE EXAMS ARE OVER!

After a week of grueling exams we finally get to chillax and have fun!
This blog post is dedicated to Suh and Resh who couldn’t come over!

So I called my friends Chea Lene, Na Hyeon, Shaillu and Danielle over to my house. Upon reaching my house promptly at 8, Chea and Na fell asleep n my room while I went down to get Shai, who also fell asleep :P And that’s how Danielle (a.k.a. Dan the caveman) found them, all snoozing like little babies :P
I TRIED to draw their peaceful faces but Na’s and Chea’s were hidden by their beautiful hair and Shai kept fidgeting.  After gossiping a bit about school and people, we ha a little musical fun on my laptop and on my keyboard.  AND THEN WE WENT SWIMMING :D :D
OF COURSE Na and Chea went to get a tan while Shai and Dahn acted like their usual crazy selves. ( WHO IS YO FATHER? I AM!)
We had an amazing DOMINOES pizza lunch by the pool (where they didn’t give Chea a fork to eat with her pasta, hence she was left to use crusts) talking about people like Laura and futures and graduating :)
At my house again, we watched Pretty Little Liars, a freaky show for teens :)
UH-MAZING. We watched like… 5 episodes together!
And that is what we did on Wednesday. :)


xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment