Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Bleh.

I don't know about you but I'm feeling a bit suckish nowadays.
I don't know why, but everyone here seems to be.

Nannyways, this Saturday is the ISAKL swim meet and I qualified for 2 individual and 2 relay events! :D I am so incredibly happy now because I was so afraid that I wouldn't qualify for anything at all.
So hence, I'm happy.
The downside is that there are so many trainings that I have to attend and I keep getting exhausted after like, 25 meters of swimming that I'm worried about how I'm going to do at the meet in a few days.:S

I'm planning on keeping this a short post. Nibbles, my hammie is getting scared my the light I left on and keeps running at his little wheel. I needa sleep and so does he. He yawned at me. Lol. So cute :D

See ya, Chao, Au revoir
xoxo
Meggers :|

No comments:

Post a Comment