Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!!!!

For the first time this vacation, I'm writing this live. I mean, not pre-written then copied and pasted into the blog when internet connection is available.

My vacation so far? Watching Christmas special movies, tv shows, chilling with cousins, running around barefoot amoung the coconut trees in my grandmother's bac yard, eating like a starved fat pig, watching a few matches of EPL avec mon oncle, making up random gibberish instead of speaing french. etc

OHMG. The other day, when my dad came to see us in Kerala, we went to my cousin's place ( and they have the biggest garden) and when we were getting our shoes on, my dad spotted a snake!!! :O
it was a baby crate which turns out to be a seriously poisonous one! I have to admit I ran back inside in fear and repulsion because I HATE SNAKES! Because they are so slithery :( But my grandmom's younger sister, grabbed her shoe and whacked it to death. GO GRANDMA! Even my dad was scared!

As of now ( my mom's fave words) Im in chennai at my dad's place. They are extremely fond of giving me and sister money. 3000 rupees already. It isnt much to brag about though, but nice to have spending money :)

Good news for SUH and SHAI :D I have written SO MUCH MORE in my story with all the free time I have :)

I g2g now.  I have more posts on my USB but its not with me right now :(
TTYL
xoxox
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment