Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, December 13, 2010

DAY 01 – A RECENT PICTURE OF YOU AND 15 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF

I'm sorry but I don't have any good pictures of me!
Well my friend Na has some I guess so go check out her blog!
(bottom left)

So for the 15 facts about me...
BRACE YER-SELVES!!

# 1 MUSIC IS MY LIFE. I MEAN. SERIOUSLY. TAKE AWAY MY IPOD AND I WILL SLOWLY DIE A PAINFUL DEATH. ENOUGH SAID.

#2 I love my friends more than anything else in the world. They mean everything to me and I love having them around.

#3 MY temper D: D: D: I absolutely hate my temper. I lose it over the littlest things and its getting pretty hard to control lately :( It was easier earlier this year but somehow it has gotten tres tres difficile!

#4 I absolutely love having the latest techy stuff possible but I never get it because my parents won't let me get it! D:

#5 My handwriting never ever stays the same. I could find something I really like in another person's writing and I could copy it! :P

#6 I have an obsession with Smiley faces :P :D :).

#7 I . Cannot. Sing. But I do like playing on my keyboard but no classes taken. I do think I do okay at it :P

#8 SWIMMING IS AWESOME> I LOVE SWIMMING

#9 Dancing is fun too! :D

#10 I tend to scrunch my eyebrows together, tilt my head to the side and or bite my lip when I think.

#11 I am Indian at heart though not traditional, and proud be one :) मेरा देश महान! जय हो!

#12 I never have enemies. I just strongly dislike people :P

#13 I AM AN ANIMAL PERSON. Not a cat or a dog person... I LOVE BOTH! THEY ARE SUPER DUPER CUTE

#14 I am an artsy person. I write stories, poems and I draw my heart out <3

#15 I come across as emotional sometimes :P I can get reallyy moody :P

And thats it!
See y'all latah!
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment