Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 2: Your favourite female character


My favourite female character is Helena Bonham Carter FORSUREE. Bellatrix Lestrange is probably my most favourite female character of all time. She knows what she wants, she goes and gets it. Helena Bonham Carter played her character so well that I was waiting for her to come up on screen. I heard somewhere though that Emma Watson helped her get the characterisation straight so some credit goes to her but ultimately it was HBC who did it on screen :)

x
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment