Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 3: Your least favourite female character


Probably Pansy Parkinson (played by Scarlett Byrne) Her character annoyed me so much because it always reminded me of the people. I constantly refer to them as 'the people' (in my head of course). Them? The people who always laugh at you and mock you and are cruel and mean. You can't really remember who is part of the crowd that mocks you and who isn't but Pansy was always a background character that you don't really pay attention to but because you hear what they said, you know what the public image of the character is.

Apologies again for the late post, I've been kind of busy lately, so I shall keep posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment