Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

It's been a while..

Yes I agree it's been a while since I've made my last blogpost but I've had a lot going on.
1. Nayati has been found! I meant to post but I never got around to publishing it so I guess it's too late to.
2. I got a new iPod about the time of MYMUN, more on that later. I'm just found the blogger app on the AppStore so I've downloaded it and this is a test run!
3. Exams are over(finally) and summer officially began on Thursday 11:50. A lot of my friends are leaving and do I'll put up another depressing post soon.
4. I'm getting a guitar! I'm so excited that I want to go get it now, but my dad prefers taking this slow and steady so in quite impatient. I'm finally going to be able to produce music. Finally. So excited!

A lot of my my friends are going away for the summer: Spain, England, South Korea, America, Australia, Singapore. I'm going to Singapore and probably Bali and I hope I can go diving!

I'll post soon
À bientôt

No comments:

Post a Comment