Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Day 1: Favourite Harry Potter Book & Movie all the time

Ahh. This one is quite hard, I don't really have a favourite Harry Potter Book and Movie. I have a favourite book, and a favourite movie but they are not the same.

Favourite Harry Potter Book: Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire


Favourite Harry Potter Movie: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

I don't know why but these two are the two that I've always liked. Probably because of the plot and the way J.K. Rowling/ Director portrayed it.


more posts coming up!
Megs
x

No comments:

Post a Comment