Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Forever

It's been forever since I last posted properly! I have no excuses this time, I have to start writing more!
A lot has happened since my post on Saturday as well. I lost one of my best friends. She wasn't really lost but we've been arguing for a while so we decided to just back off from each other completely. I'm not distressed too much, but I still do feel sad. Night time is probably the worst. When I go to bed, its when I can't talk to my friends or watch house to distract me. Its when all the thoughts I'm pushing away comes back and everything really hits me. I'm dealing with it I guess. My friends are there for me but even though I know they would help me, its quite hard for them to do so. The best they can do is distract me, but I have to think these thoughts eventually so I might as well do it now so my summer isn't totally ruined. I also don't want to bother them too much. Its something I should deal with not them so I don't tell them everything on my mind.

Now on to less depressing topics!
xx
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment