Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yeah well, it's been a while...

I know, I know its been a long time since I last posted; 4 months to be exact. Theres a lot thats been going on, its been hard to get the time to actually come back on my blog and all.
Here's what I've been doing since THIMUN Singapore:

1. Winter break- I was in India and limited internet so writing blog entries was out of the question.
2. Exams- Do I even have to explain? Why did we have exams at that point anyway?
3. My grades!- they were terrible and I'm so ashamed :( It's also why I have less computer time, I need to get my grades back up!

Sorry for the short post. I have to get back to work.
I feel so out of touch.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog by chance through the internet I am an adult TCK. I am Dutch and grew up in Africa. Your blog looks nice! I blog too. I just wanted to let you know that a new book has been published called "Expat Teens Talk" by Lisa Pittman and Diana Smith. Could be interesting to read.
    Have a good week! Greetings from Janneke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm glad to know that my blog occasionally gets read by people other than my friends. Thank you for the book suggestion, I'll check it out. I like your blog too, thought I can't understand the dutch bits.

      Delete