Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Somethings frustrate me.

I don't know if it is all in my head of if it is really happening but I feel like something's changed. At first I thought it was the other person but now its happening with everyone I know so now I feel like it's me who has changed. Only I don't think that I have changed in anyway. Everyone around me in school is beginning to sound condescending. I would like to point out that I am not stupid, there is no need to talk like you expect me to make a mistake. I know what I'm doing, but thank you for pointing it out. Speak to me properly, the same way you would expect to be spoken to. I can understand and I do understand. If you carry on doing so, you will end up driving me away. And if it happens, don't pretend like it's my fault it happened.

Some other thing that frustrates me - my teachers. When they ask a question, I answer it. It's expected. However, every time I answer something, they look over my head and wait till someone else says the right answer, my answer. I understand if they want to give others a chance but only if they gave me one in the first place! It started with my science teacher, then it progressed on to my math teacher, and now my french teacher. I just wish that they would give me a chance to say something instead of ignoring me.

I know I might be overreacting but I just needed to get it all out there.
More posts coming up.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment