Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, February 10, 2012

NASA Space Lab

What is the NASA Space Lab? A collaboration between You Tube and NASA; where teens between the ages of 14 and 18 think up of ideas and make an experiment, or at least an idea for an experiment. Once they do so, they have to make a 2 minute presentation that explains their idea. Each team (of up to three) can send in three ideas for each component: the physics and the biological component. My friends Ritika, Kelly and I are participating in the next round.

I am so excited! One of the judges happens to be Stephen Hawking. Can you even believe it? Stephen Hawking will probably see me speaking and my idea for the experiment! Even if I don't want to be an Astronaut, I still want to participate to see if I can win, to see how far I can go.

At least one more post today!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment