Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

KLMUN 2012


This weekend is KLMUN 2012 at Garden International School!


There are quite a few delegations that I want to talk about. (I'll blog more tomorrow night) I thought that the Delegate of Senegal was really quiet and knows a lot of information but prefers not to speak. He’s really nice and should be braver about speaking to his friend. The Delegate of Hungary was nervous but spoke so I was glad. I don’t really know him that well; he seems nice. He’s quite reserved. The Delegate of Germany could have and should have been main submitter. He has a cool watch and Harry Potter handwriting. We make faces at each other during the debate when we think something is strange or funny. The Delegate of United Kingdom: Her handwriting is so perfect oh my god. Like Kelly Mizuno (the art of Kelligraphy haha). The Delegate of Slovakia is also UK’s twin! Its so cool how they sometimes complete each other’s sentences. She knows so much information but acts like she doesn’t. The Delegate of Belgium is the only one younger than me in my group but she’s nice and she knows a lot for her age. She should speak more and not be as shy. The Delegate of Canada is Arthur’s friend but I don’t really like him as he ditched us for a while and then came back. So confusing. The Delegate of Japan is bound to get a superlative. Talks so much and keeps referring to Greece during his speeches as the Delegate of Greece as it is my fault. He seems nicer now though. The Delegate of United States of America is my friend! Always seems to be in a battle with Japan though so its quite hilarious. She main submitted so its good. I haven’t really talked to the Delegate of Peru. Well not at all but he reminds me of Lennie from Of mice and men. Really tall and broad, you’d expect him to have a loud voice but he doesn’t. Hes like a mouse. He’s Indian and he speaks in such an Indian way and hes so scared that I feel so bad for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment