Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Third Culture Teens. (Third Culture Kids)

TCKs are people who are in the middle of two cultures, because they have moved around a lot or they live somewhere apart from their original country. I'm a TCK, or a TCT as I like to call it.

Chris Shaughnessy is an amazing speaker who has lived in 81+ countries, and he isn't even married yet. He talked to our school about the life of a TCK and how they are different from those who remained in their home country for most of their lives. I found him terribly funny and his accents were amazing.

As you can tell, I've changed my blog a bit and my writing style is going to be different (I'll tell you about that assignment later). New Blog year (yes its been over a year since I've been blogging), new blog ideas.

Get ready for my posts.
xx
Megs

2 comments:

  1. Hello Megs, I found your blog by chance. I'm an Adult third culture kid (ATCK). I'm Dutch but grew up in Africa and I blog just like you. It's great that you are taught about what a third culture kid is, wish I had been taught that at school...
    I want to invite you to have a read on my blog, I have a giveaway this week to celebrate my blog's first birthday. It's a book written by a TCK who grew up in India, it might interest you. Wish you well and happy blogging! greetings Janneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I think you've already commented on another post (title: yeah well, it's been a while.) I just saw your comment so I guess I'm late. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete