Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Raise them placards and raise them high

THIMUN Singapore was amazing.
Hands down.

People say I'm lucky because a THIMUN conference is my second conference and I was an ambassador too. Debating, lobbying, meeting so many new people and missing them afterwards.
Singapore <3 A truly amazing place to be. I miss it dearly. I suspect that the place itself contributed to the emotions I associate with the conference (something we discussed in psychology today ;) ) because it was amazing just being there again. Words cannot express what the conference was like. Well they probably can but they don't seem to be flowing from my mouth at the moment. Probably because I'm sleepy.

I miss everyone and everything there. I'm suffering from PMS- Post MUN Syndrome and I want it to go away. I want to raise my placard (and not get called on most of the time), I want to walk around in suits and heels and feel important, I want to pass notes to the adorable little admins who love passing notes (and adding their own scribbles) I want to debate and lobby and meet new people, and meet old ones again. 

This was a longer post than expected. I must be off to bed now. I'm sleepy, as mentioned earlier.

Hello Shaillu :) Thanks for staying up to read my endless posts.

xx
Megs 

No comments:

Post a Comment