Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

HAPPY 11/11/11! I hope that everyone made a wish at 11:11:11 today. I did, with my friend Shai in Psychology and we took a snapshot on Kaizer's laptop.
I apologise because I feel a little silly, making a huge deal out of a date but I can't help doing so when everyone around me is so excited. It does seem a little magical though it might have been in my imagination. Don't forget to make another wish at 11.11.11 11:11 PM today. I choose to wish the same wish again to strengthen it :)
xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment