Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Don't fear death, fear a life unlived. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.

I came across this quote today and it really spoke to me. (I know unlived isn't a word but I couldn't rephrase it properly.)
Many fear death, because they fear losing everything they have. They don't want to stop living, to be wiped out from this world. Even if you are not physically in this world, you will always live on through memories and the work you have done. Don't fear death, it only makes you over cautious and you lose the meaning of life.
I once read this book about a young boy with cancer. He eventually died by the end, but even though I cant remember the name or the author of the book, I remember the value I learned from it.

There are all kinds of tunes, some short ones and some long ones. The long ones are perfectly fine the way they are, as are the short ones. The long ones usually drag on for a bit and when you think they are done, they continue. The short ones are usually peppy with a nice beat and they stay in your heads the longest. They don't NEED to be any longer than they are. Would you rather be a long tune or a short tune?




I don't think that I need to explain further on the quote. It really says things, doesn't it?

xx
Megs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment