Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 things I found while exploring the bottom of the swimming pool

1) Blob of hair: This blog of hair was one of the biggest blobs of hair I have ever seen in my life. EWWWWWWw gross :( But then I felt sorry for it and I sent it silent messages while swimming past it.

Dear Blog of hair,
You are the biggest blob of hair I have ever seen. I'm not sure if that is a compliment. I'm sorry but you do look kind of disgusting. Maybe thats why were were floating over there all alone. Now i feel sorry for you. I hope you have a nice time floating before you get sucked up into the swirling vortex of doom. That is all.
A hyperventilating swimmer.


2) A broken Clip: Wow. A broken clip. Obviously someone, a girl, ( wouldn't it be so weird if a guy wore it?) wore it and it broke in the trip to or back from the diving board. Too lazy or not bothered to pick it up, it was left abandoned there. The poor clip. Maybe it can give Blob of hair company.

3) A perfectly good rubber band: It was green and really stretchy, perfect for a girl's hair. I kinda maybe picked it up. Hehehe. JK I didn't pick it up because who wants something that was laying in a pool where little kids pee? NO ONE!

4) Leaves: nothing to say about em.

5) Something that looks like.....poop and mud mixed. EEEEEEEWW I stayed away from that end of the pool.

6)  A button: This was perhaps the most strange thing ever. People wear swimsuits in the water. WHERE DID THE BUTTON COME FROM? Something to think about.

7) A Hoopy thing: I love em. They are huge and we get to play around with em and swim through em when we warm up.

8) A pair of goggles: What a careless person. Oops just realised I do that too sometimes. Hehehe

9) More leaves

10)More poop like structures.


Wow. As you can see, I am obviously feeling rather strange. Hahahahahhahaha


LOL i better go study some science.

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment