Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

SEE WHAT DOING TOO MUCH DOES TO YOU??

Everyday when I check the STATS on my blog I see the number of pages view rise daily. A lot daily.
And then I feel bad because people are being so nice to me and they read my blog but then they don't get to read anything. I feel bad for them. But I was way too busy to write down anything at all. So here is my schedule for last week.

MEGHNA'S SCHEDULE
MONDAY AFTER SCHOOL- REHEARSAL HONK! THE MUSICAL . STAYS UP LATE DOIN HW
TUESDAY AFTER SCHOOL - REHEARSAL HONK! THE MUSICAL STAYS UP LATE DOIN HW
WEDNESDAY AFTER SCHOOL- SWIMMING FOR 2 HOURS. THEN RUSHES HOME TO PRACTICE SCRIPT FOR BHARAT CLUB. STAYS UP LATE DOIN HW
THURSDAY AFTER SCHOOL- HONK! THE MUSICAL STAYS UP LATE DOIN HW
FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL - HONK! THE MUSICAL SLEEPS AT 10

SATURDAY MORNING - WAKES UP AT 7.15. WORKS ON SCRIPT. HEADS OVER TO FRIENDS HOUSE TO WORK. GOES TO AUNTY'S HOUSE TO GET SCOLDED AND CORRECTED. RUSHES HOME, EATS LUNCH, HEADS TO SCHOOL. HONK! THE MUSICAL. RUSHES BACK HOME CHANGES CLOTHES RUSHES TO BHARAT CLUB. HOSTS SHOW. COMES HOME @ 1030 . FALLS ASLEEP

SUNDAY MORNING: LOST HER VOICE.

As you can see, I have lost my voice. I am now a mute who can only expel air when attempting to speak and it hurts like hell when I try to.

SO must go rest.
And thanks Suh for all your support!

TTYL
xoxo
Meggers :|

2 comments: