Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Friday, July 27, 2012

The End Of Summer

As of now, there are 11 days, 20 hours and 28 minutes before school resumes.

Summer is going by pretty fast.

Right now I'm experiencing a mix of emotions. I'm happy because I get to see all of my friends again. I'm excited for the new friendships I will make and for what the new school year will bring. I'm sad because its the end of yet another summer, with only one more summer before I officially graduate high school. I'm nervous because I'm about to start the IB and I've heard of the horrors from my older friends in school.

I haven't finished any of my homework yet. I start them, but then get bored so I switch to a more interesting thing to do. But I only have fewer than 11 days to do it because I'm going to Batam soon.
For those who do not know, Batam is a small island of Indonesia near Singapore. We're taking a flight to Singapore, then a one hour and 10 minute ferry to Batam. Its only for a weekend because my dad is loaded with meetings and work so I'm thankful that he can take this weekend and a day to go to Batam with us.

Till the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment