Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Batam!

Once again it's been a while since I last posted. Right now I'm in Batam, an Indonesian island near Singapore. I took a flight from KL to Singapore and then an hour long ferry to Batam centre. As we were already tired, my dad, sister and I just chilled in the sports lounge for a while and played a few games of darts. After that we went to the Nagoya mall and spent hours walking around and shopping.

Today is our only full day on this island and we're spending it at the watermark possibly jet skiing, kayaking, banana boating (?) and driving some all terrain vehicles!

Till the next post
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment