Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

SCHOOL.

Okay so, here is my longer post.

It's Suh's BRILLIANT idea for us to start writing for the Berita, which is our school magazine. We hunted for the PA (The parent association) for a bit because we desperately, or at least I desperately wanted to see my writing in print. Unfortunately, we couldn't contact them. FORTUNATELY,  Suh's friend told her about a school newspaper, the MKIS BEAT! that was full of student's works, art and photographs that was about to be launched. This Tuesday, Suh and I are going to ditch lunch and go for our very first meeting!

I really hope that they will let me write short stories for the newspaper or better yet, give me my very own COLUMN for my weekly/ monthly writings. FINGERS CROSSED!

Anyway, this week has been rather long, though other people think otherwise. Lessons are long, but I'm using this time to get to know my other friends that I wasn't that close to in the first place. <3
I hate PE right now, mainly because its full of running. I love swimming. This Saturday, I'm attempting 800m swim in 15-16 minutes. If I approach 20, my dad wins. He doesn't think that I can do it, but I'm going to prove him otherwise!

Well. I'm running out of laptop time, and I need time for research on my current events. Oh yeah :P I nearly used a year old article for CURRENT events.
I'm smart aren't I?

xx
Megs :)

2 comments: