Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Kite Runner (NO SPOILERS SO DON'T WORRY.)

I loved this book. Khaled Hosseni is a beautiful writer. When he describes something, I can practically see it in my mind's eye. It's one of the rare books that speaks to me. I feel like I'm IN Afghanistan, watching Amir in his life with his father and Hassan.
The books is also terribly depressing. It was hard to sleep last night because I couldn't stop thinking about the events of the book. However, it did finish on a good note...ish. Depressing or not, I have to read it again.
xx
Megs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment