Things you should know before you proceed

Hello there :) Meghna here. About me: Age 15. Malaysia. Indian. Grew up in Singapore. Third Culture Kid. Loves: Music. The Wombats. Harry Potter. Dance. Art. Singing though the presence of talents is questionable.Writing.

Monday, January 31, 2011

DAY 05 – A PICTURE OF SOMEWHERE YOU’VE BEEN TO

I have been to... (drum roll please) BALI!
THE MONKEY TEMPLE ULUWATU


Yeah, thats the place I remember the most out of all the places in BALI. Mainly because of this little creature right here....
Yeah. This little monkey liked my glasses so much that when I was innocently smiling at the camera, I felt something jump on my head, grab my glasses, and the next thing I knew was that I was running around in little circles screaming my head off. 

Yes, I did get my glasses back, but only after one of the guides tossed a fruit up to the monkey and he dropped the glasses in favour of the fruit. The guide had to dive to the ground like in the movies to catch it. 

So thus endeth my Bali trip. And here were two pictures of my trip there.

Chao
Meggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment